Central Point Elementary School
Central Point Elementary was the originally in the “brick building’ in Central Point. The Central Point High School was on the same property until 1951 when Crater High was opened. The elementary school expanded and housed all elementary students from Central Point until Jewett Elementary was opened in 1956. Central Point Junior High remained on the same property until Scenic was opened in 1968. The old high school building became the elementary school with a number of out buildings and housed K-6 students. It was demolished in 2003 and a new elementary school building was constructed. The old “brick building” was then remodeled into the School District Office. Presently, Central Point Elementary houses grades K-5.